1. Identification is mandatory when requested by staff, so always carry your ID with you.
2. If you do not comply with our house rules, the management of TivoliVredenburg has the right to deny you access at all times.
3. Follow the instructions of the staff for your own safety and that of others.
4. Bringing drinks or food inside is not allowed.
5. For your and our safety, TivoliVredenburg uses security cameras with recordings. Anyone visiting TivoliVredenburg agrees to being recorded. These recordings can be used as evidence and may be shown to third parties in case of emergencies.
6. It is possible that inspections and searches may be carried out. These checks are mandatory and implemented for general security. You must cooperate during an inspection.
7. We may require the use of the cloakroom or lockers.
8. Bringing bags into the hall is not allowed.
9. Bringing animals inside is prohibited.
10. The management is not responsible for any loss of or damage to items left in custody or unattended by you.
11. Visitors under 18 years old are not allowed entry after 23:00 (unless otherwise stated on the event page).
12. For attending events independently (without the accompaniment of an adult), we have a minimum recommended age of 14 years (unless otherwise stated on the event page). For a visit to the Beton-T site, visitors under 16 years old can only enter when accompanied by someone who is 18 years or older.
13. Smoking and vaping are prohibited in TivoliVredenburg. Smoking and vaping are only allowed in designated areas.
14. Possession of weapons and dangerous/sharp objects is strictly prohibited.
15. Professional photo, video, and audio recording equipment is not allowed to be brought in without permission. Consumer cameras are allowed. Professional photo and film equipment refers to devices with interchangeable lenses and SLR cameras. Selling photos, videos, or audio recorded in TivoliVredenburg to third parties without prior permission is not allowed.
16. Possession, use, and trade of soft and hard drugs are prohibited.
17. Trading goods inside or around TivoliVredenburg is not allowed.
18. Prior written permission is required for promotional activities.
19. Visitors under 18 years old will not be served alcoholic drinks.
20. Taking glasses or bottles with or without drinks outside is not allowed.
21. Payment for toilet use is not mandatory.
22. Aggression or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
23. Racist, sexist, offensive, and/or discriminatory remarks, in any form, will not be tolerated.
24. Unwanted advances will not be tolerated.
25. Persons clearly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied entry.
26. In case of violations and crimes, the police will be notified.
27. For attending classical concerts (including the free lunch concerts), a minimum age of 8 years is required.
28. If you have any complaints of any nature, you can report them in writing to the management of TivoliVredenburg. Complaints must be reported within three (3) working days from the moment of occurrence. After that, your right to complain expires.
29. TivoliVredenburg may decide to make visual and/or audio recordings of the event and its visitors. These recordings may be made public or reproduced. The visitor unconditionally grants permission for the making and exploitation of these recordings without TivoliVredenburg or any third parties owing or being obligated to pay compensation to the visitors. The visitor hereby fully transfers any neighbouring and/or copyright and/or portrait rights to the organization without any limitation. Furthermore, the visitor irrevocably waives the right to invoke his/her/their personality rights.