Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can only pay with a debit card or credit card in TivoliVredenburg and no longer with cash. We accept Maestro, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
You can have your cash money put on the TivoliVredenburg cash card at the box office. With this card you can pay anywhere in the building.
At the box office we will transfer your cash money to the TivoliVredenburg card. The card is free to use. The card can only be used in TivoliVredenburg, cafe Het Gegeven Paard, Kitchen Bar Danel and at the cloakroom (except at the lockers).
You can have your cash money put on this card at the box office. When Ronda is open, you can also go to the service desk on the first floor. And if you go to one of our halls upstairs, you can go to the bar at Park 6.
A minimum of €4,- and a maximum if €150,-
Scan the QR code with your phone and enter your card number. You will see the balance of your card. If the Ronda is open, you can also ask at the service desk on the first floor. And if you go to one of our halls upstairs, you can go to the bar at Park 6.
You can top up your balance in the same places where you put your cash on the card: the box office, the service desk on the first floor when Ronda is open and at the bar at Park 6.
The card can also be used on your next visit, the credit is valid for one year. Do you still want to return your card at the end of your visit? Scan the QR code and fill in the requested information. The credit will be refunded to your bank account. You can also hand in the card during opening hours at our box office, the service point at Ronda or the bar at Park 6 and request a refund.
Your visit to TivoliVredenburg
1. Identification is mandatory when requested by staff, so always carry your ID with you.
2. If you do not comply with our house rules, the management of TivoliVredenburg has the right to deny you access at all times.
3. Follow the instructions of the staff for your own safety and that of others.
4. Bringing drinks or food inside is not allowed.
5. For your and our safety, TivoliVredenburg uses security cameras with recordings. Anyone visiting TivoliVredenburg agrees to being recorded. These recordings can be used as evidence and may be shown to third parties in case of emergencies.
6. It is possible that inspections and searches may be carried out. These checks are mandatory and implemented for general security. You must cooperate during an inspection.
7. We may require the use of the cloakroom or lockers.
8. Bringing bags into the hall is not allowed.
9. Bringing animals inside is prohibited.
10. The management is not responsible for any loss of or damage to items left in custody or unattended by you.
11. Visitors under 18 years old are not allowed entry after 23:00 (unless otherwise stated on the event page).
12. For attending events independently (without the accompaniment of an adult), we have a minimum recommended age of 14 years (unless otherwise stated on the event page). For a visit to the Beton-T site, visitors under 16 years old can only enter when accompanied by someone who is 18 years or older.
13. Smoking and vaping are prohibited in TivoliVredenburg. Smoking and vaping are only allowed in designated areas.
14. Possession of weapons and dangerous/sharp objects is strictly prohibited.
15. Professional photo, video, and audio recording equipment is not allowed to be brought in without permission. Consumer cameras are allowed. Professional photo and film equipment refers to devices with interchangeable lenses and SLR cameras. Selling photos, videos, or audio recorded in TivoliVredenburg to third parties without prior permission is not allowed.
16. Possession, use, and trade of soft and hard drugs are prohibited.
17. Trading goods inside or around TivoliVredenburg is not allowed.
18. Prior written permission is required for promotional activities.
19. Visitors under 18 years old will not be served alcoholic drinks.
20. Taking glasses or bottles with or without drinks outside is not allowed.
21. Payment for toilet use is not mandatory.
22. Aggression or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
23. Racist, sexist, offensive, and/or discriminatory remarks, in any form, will not be tolerated.
24. Unwanted advances will not be tolerated.
25. Persons clearly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied entry.
26. In case of violations and crimes, the police will be notified.
27. For attending classical concerts (including the free lunch concerts), a minimum age of 8 years is required.
28. If you have any complaints of any nature, you can report them in writing to the management of TivoliVredenburg. Complaints must be reported within three (3) working days from the moment of occurrence. After that, your right to complain expires.
29. TivoliVredenburg may decide to make visual and/or audio recordings of the event and its visitors. These recordings may be made public or reproduced. The visitor unconditionally grants permission for the making and exploitation of these recordings without TivoliVredenburg or any third parties owing or being obligated to pay compensation to the visitors. The visitor hereby fully transfers any neighbouring and/or copyright and/or portrait rights to the organization without any limitation. Furthermore, the visitor irrevocably waives the right to invoke his/her/their personality rights.
Concerts at TivoliVredenburg are not suitable for babies or children aged 8 or under, with the exception of family shows. An age category will be specified in these cases.
A recommended minimum age limit of 14 applies for unaccompanied attendance, unless otherwise specified on the event page.
No alcoholic drinks will be served to persons younger than 18, and no access will be granted after 11:00 p.m. (unless otherwise specified on the event page).
In TivoliVredenburg you can easily rent a locker. They are located near the venues. You can rent lockers in two ways:
→ With a €2 coin (or 2x€2 for a large locker)
→ With a locker coin. You can PIN a locker coin for €2 (or 2x€2 for a large locker) at the coin machines or at our staff. The coin machines are located near the lockers.
Due to the limited capacity of large lockers, we advise you not to bring large bags. You can't store your folding bike, instrument or other bulky items in the lockers either.
In TivoliVredenburg, some venues have a guarded cloakroom. Here you pay with the PIN. You pay €2 per item. For example, a bag and a jacket is € 4 together.
It differs per evening and per venue whether the cloakroom is open. There are a number of concerts where the use of the cloakroom is included in the entrance fee. When the cloakroom is closed, you can use the lockers.
No professional photo, video or audio equipment may be brought to performances without express permission. Consumer cameras are allowed, however. ‘Professional photo and video equipment’ includes any device with interchangeable lenses, and SLRs. Some artists prefer no photos to be taken at all, in which case the audience will be notified on the night itself.
Our reception desk manages all lost property using iLost & Found. Visit the page and search for your item. It is possible that we may not have added your item yet. Our reception desk can be contacted by telephone on +31 (0)30 - 7606777.
Yes! An open Wi-Fi network is available throughout TivoliVredenburg, which offers an excellent Internet connection throughout the building, and in our café and restaurant.
Some of our concerts are loud. We therefore advise always bringing hearing protection with you. We want our visitors to enjoy good music now, but we also want them to be able to do so in twenty years’ time.
Free earplugs are available at our bars and service desk. Reusable silicone earplugs (by Alpine) are also available at the box office and service desk for €4.
As of April 1, 2020, smoking is no longer allowed within TivoliVredenburg, in accordance with the smoking ban in all Dutch venues, restaurants, bars and cafes. At most concerts it is possible to smoke outside on a balcony, if the crowds allow.
Do you have a voucher because a previous visit could not take place due to a relocation or cancellation? Then your voucher is linked to the account with which you ordered those tickets. If you order new tickets through this account, you will automatically see the option to pay with your voucher credit at checkout.
Voucher credit can only be spent at TivoliVredenburg and cannot be converted into cash.
Yes, for concerts with reserved seating. You can choose where you want to sit when ordering a ticket online by indicating available seats on a seating chart. If you are not given this option when purchasing tickets, that means there is no reserved seating and you can sit where you like when entering the venue.
Our service fees are designed to cover our (often hidden) overheads, such as use of the system software, online and offline sales channels, customer service and administration. Service costs are always included in the entrance fee. The amount of the service costs depends on the ticket price, which is stated on the concert page.
Unfortunately, tickets cannot be reserved or purchased over the phone.
Unfortunately, there are websites that purchase and sell our tickets at a profit. There are dozens of these unofficial pre-sale businesses that buy tickets in bulk and sell them on at a higher price. These tickets are not only more expensive, but sometimes are not even valid.
We therefore advise you only to buy tickets via www.tivolivredenburg.nl, we will only ever direct you to official sales channels. Never just click on the first link that appears in Google – always visit the website run by the artist, organiser or venue where the event is being held.
Your e-ticket can be re-downloaded by logging into our ticket sales system. If you bought your ticket from Ticketmaster, please log into your Ticketmaster account to have your tickets re-sent.
Whenever dates change, tickets remain valid for that event on the new date. If you cannot attend on the new date, please send an email to [email protected]. If you bought the ticket from our box office, simply bring it back and you will receive a full refund (including service fees). Unfortunately, credit card fees cannot be reimbursed.
Please note: a refund must be requested within 4 weeks after receipt of the email.
Tickets sold via Ticketmaster can be returned to the same sales point where they were bought. Ticketmaster will refund the ticket price minus any service fees.
If you purchased an e-ticket and the event is cancelled, you will automatically receive a refund in your bank account within 30 days. If you bought your ticket from our box office, simply bring it back to receive a full refund (including service fees). Shipping fees will not be refunded.
Tickets sold via Ticketmaster can be returned to the same sales point where they were bought. Ticketmaster will refund the ticket price (including service fees).
Unfortunately not. We cannot refund tickets, but you can try to sell your ticket on Ticketswap to others who may be interested.
TivoliVredenburg is fully accessible to visitors with mobility requirements. The different halls of TivoliVredenburg are connected by squares, corridors, stairs, elevators and some also by escalators. The route to a hall can differ per day.
It can be useful to ask one of our staff to accompany you to the right location, because the building is very large. To get to the right floor, elevator passes are available from the box office in the central lobby.
f you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact us.
Seating can vary for each concert and venue. The Grote Zaal and Hertz have fixed seating. Ronda and Pandora usually only have standing room. If you are unable to stand for the length of the concert, please feel free to contact us, so that we can find a suitable solution.
In most cases, wheelchair seats are available in our webshop. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact us.
Our employees are always ready to help visitors with reduced mobility, for example with the use of the lifts. If you would like to take the lift to the hall independently, you can borrow a lift pass at our box office. Please contact us in advance.
At the Grote Zaal and Hertz we offer the possibility to use a Sennheiser receiver with different types of headphones that can communicate with hearing aids. Simply talk to one of the cloakroom staff upon your arrival. To connect the headphones to your hearing aid, your device must be set to the T or MT position. It is also possible to borrow regular headphones from our cloakroom.
Are you unable to stand for a long time during a concert or to sit for a long time in a hard-to-reach place? Please contact us. prior to the concert. Because our venues and programs are quite different from each other, this is the best way to get tailored advice about the optimal visiting conditions for your concert.
An officially trained assistance dog (such as a guide dog for the blind) may accompany you to the concert. At amplified concerts and concerts with a lot of light, the dog can stay at the reception. We can provide additional guidance if necessary. We appreciate it if we know in advance, please contact us.
Are you coming to TivoliVredenburg for the first time? Then we offer the possibility to view the route to the hall, the cloakroom and the hall itself in advance, at a quieter time during the day. Please contact us.